Monday, September 15, 2008

Zoho

So I played around wtih Zoho. Since I can't do a lot of things with this in a staff or learn.net computer, I'm just going to copy and paste what I did on the zoho writer. By the way, it was so much fun playing with it, wonder why I've never heard of it before?! I must have been living under a rock!! :)

Here's what I did at Zoho:

Okay, I've signed in with yet another new web tool that I have never heard of before and this zoho writer actually looks good. Most of the symbols are familiar to those I've encountered before in microsoft word, so its not a totally unfamiliar teritory for me. Some of the symbols I haven't seen before, so I might have a play with that later.

Yeah...I wonder what the oemga Ω symbol does, I'm going to click and check it out. Oh hey!! Its where all the special symbols and character are kept, cool!!!

Ok, enough fun with this, I must publish a blog about it.

No comments: